IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Printer state

Re: IPP> Printer state

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 16:20:23 -0500

If the IPP server is a *spooling* server (eg, process(es) running
on a general host system), then job submissions should not fail
if the associated output device is powered off, IHMO.

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --