IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Printer state

Re: IPP> Printer state

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 16:57:55 -0500

Yes, of course, the user should see some sort of "device problem"
when a job is spooled but the device is powered off. The point
I was making was that the job submission itself should not fail.

...jay