IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> IPP document set - naming convention(s)

Re: IPP> IPP document set - naming convention(s)

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 19:27:43 -0500

If the notion of "IPP-over-anything-other-than-HTTP" is ever going
to be proven, then splitting the doc into two components is a great
idea.

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --