IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> MOD/PRO - simple proposal for providing dictionary-like

Re: IPP> MOD/PRO - simple proposal for providing dictionary-like

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Wed, 01 Apr 1998 15:21:14 -0500

Paul,

Sorry, but I forgot to include the message I referenced in
that last message.

...jay