IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> ADM - Trouble with references

RE: IPP> ADM - Trouble with references

Paul Moore (paulmo@microsoft.com)
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:18:29 -0700

URI The URI draft has not matured to the standards
track. There are some
serious problems to resolve, which may take
considerable
time. The
advice from Larry Masinter, who is the editor, seems
to be to go
back to using URL where ever we use URI (which would
also
mean changing a number of
attribute names!).

Which changes the wire representation! This is not just a documentation
issue.