IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> PRO Where are the operation-id enums specified?

Re: IPP> PRO Where are the operation-id enums specified?

Carl Kugler (kugler@us.ibm.com)
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 19:17:01 -0400

Thanks! I was hunting in the wrong document. BTW while searching for=

operation-id I noticed a small document problem in MOD:
15.3.2 Validate operation identifier
The Printer object checks to see if the "operation-id" attribute
supplied by the client
is supported as indicated in the Printer object's
"printer-operations-supported" attribute.

I don't think "printer-operations-supported" is a defined attribute.

- Carl

xriley@cp10.es.xerox.com on 04/15/98 04:19:59 PM
Please respond to xriley@cp10.es.xerox.com