IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> ADM> IPP 1.0 Issues List?

Re: IPP> ADM> IPP 1.0 Issues List?

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Thu, 28 May 1998 11:47:43 -0400

Given the importance of reconciling outstanding issues,
as well as maintaining an easy-to-follow thread on the
IPP Hypermail archives, would it be in our best interest
to extract the issue resolutions from the meeting notes
and post them as a follow-up to this thread?

If this effort is too much for the IPP worker bees to
assume, I'll be more than happy to do the extract/post
myself, if you'd prefer.

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --