IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> URLs within IPP operations

RE: IPP> URLs within IPP operations

Paul Moore (paulmo@microsoft.com)
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 15:54:07 -0700

Not so, the person that receives the 'output-URI' expects to be able to give
it to the transport layer as a valid endpoint. The receiver may not look at
the URI to obtain any meaning but it is assumed that the URI makes sense to
the transport.