IPP Mail Archive: IPP> RE: MOD - What is a Firewall?

IPP> RE: MOD - What is a Firewall?

Carl-Uno Manros (manros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 09:51:45 PDT

At 09:38 PM 6/5/98 PDT, Josh Cohen wrote:

> [...]

What I intended at 5), was that the first few bytes of the content
is read, which in most cases is enough to determine the kind of
content that follows. It would be a really bad idea to try to read the
WHOLE content.

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com