IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Firewalls etc.

RE: IPP> Firewalls etc.

Paul Moore (paulmo@microsoft.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:38:34 -0700

Let me add 1 qualification to my '#1 must work by default'

If I already have 'normal' (GET, PUT & POST) web access to the Internet from
my desktop then #1 should work by default.