IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Minutes of 6/10 IPP conference call

RE: IPP> Minutes of 6/10 IPP conference call

Roger K Debry (rdebry@us.ibm.com)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:06:50 -0400

The agreement, as I recorded in my note for the minutes, was that we ag=
reed to
focus our efforts on working out the details of the Larry Masinter's pr=
oposal,
which did not include a new method. he only dissenter to going this di=
rection
(as I recall) was Paul Moore.

Roger K deBry
Senior Technical Staff Member