IPP Mail Archive: IPP> MOD - Results of IANA review of IANA Considerations section

IPP> MOD - Results of IANA review of IANA Considerations section

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:11:24 PDT

I had sent to Jon Sections 6 and 12 that Scott posted on Tuesday
(version 10) of the Model document. We have completed the review
by IANA of the IANA Considerations as requested by Keith.

Tom