IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> regarding "ipp:" (I spoke too soon...)

Re: IPP> regarding "ipp:" (I spoke too soon...)

Randy Turner (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 17:00:13 -0700

There were no operational problems with the proposal, I think what the
group boiled down to was that creating a new "ipp" scheme just for end-user
convenience was not enough justification. I don't remember any specific
examples of how the proposal would break if deployed.

Randy