IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Re: IPP Scheme

Re: IPP> Re: IPP Scheme

Carl Kugler (kugler@us.ibm.com)
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:36:55 -0400

But HTTP/1.1 client MUST use the absolute path form for the Request-URI=
when
talking to an origin server. The abs_path part of IPP: and HTTP: URLs=
are
identical.

Quote:
"The most common form of Request-URI is that used to identify a resourc=
e on an
origin server or gateway. In this case the absolute path of the URI MUS=
T be
transmitted (see section 3.2.1, abs_path) as the Request-URI..."
Or are you discussing HTTP headers other than Request-URI?

-Carl

rturner@sharplabs.com on 07/13/98 10:12:36 AM
Please respond to rturner@sharplabs.com