IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Re: New IPP Scheme

Re: IPP> Re: New IPP Scheme

Robert Herriot (robert.herriot@Eng.Sun.COM)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:56:36 -0700

If there is one URL scheme for a fax telephone number and another for a voice
telephone number. What scheme do I use for a telephone number that handles
both fax and voice? Is there a third scheme that means "voice or fax"?

Bob Herriot