IPP Mail Archive: Re: RE: IPP> Implementation question re.: chunking

Re: RE: IPP> Implementation question re.: chunking

Carl Kugler (kugler@us.ibm.com)
24 Jul 1998 19:29:18 -0000

HTTP/1.1 imlies chunking. Quote: draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-rev-03, "Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1", section 3.6.1, "Chunked Transfer Coding":

"All HTTP/1.1 applications MUST be able to receive and decode the “chunked” transfer coding..."

-Carl

-----
Original Message: http://www.findmail.com/list/ipp/?start=4181
Start a FREE email list at http://www.FindMail.com/