IPP Mail Archive: IPP> [Fwd: SWAP should not be an HTTP protocol]

IPP> [Fwd: SWAP should not be an HTTP protocol]

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Fri, 07 Aug 1998 22:06:34 -0400

--------------3C3DC09861147F55B4DB3275

Thought some of the IPP folks might find this SWAP posting
interesting, if not familiar. I find it interesting that
the author is from Xerox. ;)

Keith Moore is also the AD for the SWAP WG, by the way.
It'll be interesting to see how this discussion goes.

...jay
--------------3C3DC09861147F55B4DB3275