IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Re: REMINDER: we need agendas!

IPP> Re: REMINDER: we need agendas!

Carl-Uno Manros (manros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:42:25 PDT

Right,

Would be nice to have the IESG feedback so I know what to put in the IPP WG
agenda. Any news?

Carl-Uno

At 01:09 PM 8/14/98 PDT, you wrote:
>Hi folks:
>
>This is just a reminder that we need "final" agendas for all working
>groups and BOFs, submitted by August 19. These agendas should contain
>the Internet-Draft names (e.g. draft-ietf-xxx-yyy-zz) of all documents
>to be discussed at the meeting. (this makes it a lot easier for the
>ADs to prepare - we can download all of the internet drafts to our laptops!)
>
>Send these to agenda@ietf.org.
>
>looking forward to seeing you in Chicago,
>
>Keith

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com