IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Re: MOD OLD NEW Issue: Contradictory NLO req

RE: IPP> Re: MOD OLD NEW Issue: Contradictory NLO req

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:28:29 -0700

All,

I am hesitant to cut things out of the specs at this stage. What is the
reaction among people who have already launched or are close to launch
products?

Carl-Uno

http://www.egroups.com/list/ipp/?start=4596