IPP Mail Archive: [Fwd: IPP> MOD - NLO 3 of 4: Vote to simplify Get-Jobs]

[Fwd: IPP> MOD - NLO 3 of 4: Vote to simplify Get-Jobs]

Brian R Glass (briangl@pogo.WV.TEK.COM)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:13:30 -0800

--------------D77E5E9002332D5C028329DF

Lets see if I can get this to the right email address this
time! ;)

Brian
--------------D77E5E9002332D5C028329DF

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:23:41 -0800
From: Brian R Glass <briangl@pogo.wv.tek.com>
To: "Hastings, Tom N" <hastings@cp10.es.xerox.COM>
Subject: Re: IPP> MOD - NLO 3 of 4: Vote to simplify Get-Jobs

My vote is for number 3 of 4. In most cases the language
of the client will be the language of the job that was
submitted. In this case number 3 does not have any overhead.
For the few cases in which the language of the client is
different than the language of the job that was submitted,
number 3 becomes like number 4. Since number 3 does not
have the overhead for the majority of the cases I would
choose number 3 over number 4. Thoughts, comments?

Brian

Brian R. Glass                                 Tektronix, Inc
                                             26600 SW Parkway
Color Printing & Imaging Division                 PO Box 1000
                                                    MS 60-368
mailto:Brian.Glass@tek.com         Wilsonville, OR 97070-1000
http://www.tek.com/Color_Printers              (503) 685-2456

--------------D77E5E9002332D5C028329DF--