Note: the server is connected to the Internet for interop testing. It is NOT available for downloading.
This version has some post-bakeoff fixes.
Some new features:
1. Support for many charsets (EBCDIC, even).
2. Support for multiple Printers.
1. Will not accept POSTs with Transfer-Encoding: chunked. However, under some conditions it will generate responses with chunked encoding!
2. Jobs remain in 'pending' state forever.
3. Some URIs may be returned with "ipp:" schemes.
4. NLO handling hasn't been updated to match the latest changes in the spec.
5. 'name' comparisons ignore Natural Language.
6. Error responses are always returned in utf-8 charset.
7. Responses may include an empty Unsupported Attributes group (legal but not recommended).
If you find any additional limitations, we'd like to hear about them!