IPP Mail Archive: IPP> FW: rfc status?

IPP> FW: rfc status?

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:51:37 -0800

FYI,

Carl-Uno

-----Original Message-----
From: Win Treese [mailto:treese@OpenMarket.COM]
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 1999 9:13 PM
To: IETF Transport Layer Security WG
Subject: RE: rfc status?

At 0:27 AM 1/22/99 -0500, Rene Eberhard wrote:
>Hi
>
>> What's the status of the RFC-to-be?
>
>Good question. Still waters run deep =).
>What's the state of TLS? There was no TLS WG meeting in Orlando and
>I haven't found an entry in the agenda of Minneapolis (march 15-19).

The final draft is still in the hands of the RFC Editor. If I can learn
more about that status, I'll pass it along to the mailing list.

At the moment, it's not clear to me if we have enough of an agenda
to call for a meeting in Minneapolis. I'd be happy to receive suggestions
for agenda items so we can figure out if a meeting makes sense.

Win Treese
Chair, TLS Working Group

---
You are currently subscribed to ietf-tls as: [cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.coM]