IPP Mail Archive: IPP> FW: New Internet-Draft for Internet Printing Protocol/1.1 - Model

IPP> FW: New Internet-Draft for Internet Printing Protocol/1.1 - Model

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:11:36 -0800

Hi,

The IETF secretariat just sent out our two IPP/1.1 documents.

For some reason they managed to repost our old IPP/1.0 document for the
Model & Semantics.

It wasn't my error (checked that first before opening my mouth), and I have
just sent the
following message to get it corrected.

Patience is everything...

Carl-Uno