IPP Mail Archive: IPP> TES - Xerox NLO test scripts - only b and d scripts at the BakeOf

IPP> TES - Xerox NLO test scripts - only b and d scripts at the BakeOf

Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:22:53 -0800

Sorry for the confusion on the NLO scripts.

The IPP WG decided in November, and reflected in the November Model and
Semantics, that the semantics in the b and d scripts are what is part of the
IPP/1.0 specification.

So only scripts b and d will be tested at the Bake Off in March.

So just delete the a and e scripts.

Thanks,
Tom