IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> V1.1 Last Call

Re: IPP> V1.1 Last Call

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:10:20 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Don's statement of "sanity" is refreshing to hear. Why are we in such a
rush to have a version 1.1?

We should also use this time to fully develop the IPP enhancements that
have been discussed.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.