IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> ADM - Last Call for IPP/1.1 documents

Re: IPP> ADM - Last Call for IPP/1.1 documents

Ira McDonald (imcdonal@sdsp.mc.xerox.com)
Tue, 16 Mar 99 10:52:54 EST

Hi Don Wright, Tuesday (16 March 1999)

There's a certain flexibility with the truth in your reply to Carl-Uno
(excerpted below). That remark about one company that Carl-Uno was
upset about WAS in your (Don's) note last Thursday (March 11 1999),
also excerpted below.

Name calling's not going to help here folks. And let's remember that
the IPP WG is chartered by the IETF and NOT just by the PWG. We waste
too much time complaining about IESG/IETF rules - they are what they are
- and compliance is the price of a 'standards track' IETF RFC.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (outside consultant at Xerox)
High North Inc