IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> MOD - part of Issue 17 - don't neednegative"time-at-xxx"

RE: IPP> MOD - part of Issue 17 - don't neednegative"time-at-xxx"

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:52:04 -0700

Don,

If you read my note you will find that I did not say that you need a clock
in the device.

Carl-Uno