IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Last Call Comment: Job and Printer time attributes shou ld be REQUIRED

RE: IPP> Last Call Comment: Job and Printer time attributes shou ld be REQUIRED

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:07:15 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Carl-Uno,

A simple statement such as in my previous email...

"Do the best you can to obtain the correct local time."

Or to restate from your email...

"The time does not have to be that precise in order to work in
practice."

The specification of a tolerance in this case is not appropriate. Here
words much are better.

Ron Bergman
Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions