IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Last Call Comment: Job and Printer time attributes shou ld be REQUIRED (part of Issue 17)

RE: IPP> Last Call Comment: Job and Printer time attributes shou ld be REQUIRED (part of Issue 17)

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:24:31 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Tom,

very good!

Ron Bergman
Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions