IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> MOD - comments on Carl's Set and Admin operations regist

RE: IPP> MOD - comments on Carl's Set and Admin operations regist

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:04:28 -0700

Jay,

You may be happy to learn that we have just put out a revised I-D on IPP
notifications and this subject will be discussed in our upcoming PWG meeting
in Copenhagen and in the IETF meeting in Oslo. The subject is not forgotten.

Carl-Uno