IPP Mail Archive: FW: IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-not-02.txt

FW: IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-not-02.txt

Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:30:40 -0700

------_=_NextPart_000_01BEC27F.07F80062

Here is the pointer to the Internet-Draft that the IETF IPP WG forwarded for
the requirements for notification for IPP. We'd appreciate any comments
from the QUALDOCS folks on these requirements. We have an IPP WG meeting
next week, July 7-8, so comments sent to both DLs before that date would be
especially helpful.

At the end are seven use cases. Which use cases are most relevant to
QUALDOCS?
Do we need more use cases for QUALDOCS?

Thanks,
Tom Hastings