IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> ADM - Proposed Priorities for New or Revised Charter for

RE: IPP> ADM - Proposed Priorities for New or Revised Charter for

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:28:52 -0700

Higo,

We have not yet stabilized the Notification Requirements document. Tom is
just now doing some updates to reflect more recent discussions and I expect
that we need to review the next draft one more time before we are ready to
freeze them. In some cases we have gone backwards and forwards on some of
the requirements when we discovered how easy or difficult it was to realize
them in the solutions discussions, which BTW also needs to come out in a
first I-D version soon.

Carl-Uno