IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> ADM - Meeting Minutes from IETF45 - IPP WG Session - July 14, 199 9 in Oslo

Re: IPP> ADM - Meeting Minutes from IETF45 - IPP WG Session - July 14, 199 9 in Oslo

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:23:16 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Harry,

I agree with you 100%. As I have stated before, there may be optimal
notification delivery methods different notifications. The decision in
favor of TCP for page descriptions was based upon the recommendation by
Jim Rafferty that for QUALDOCS, the page completion information must be
reliable. This is what is currently expected for fax. This issue will
certainly be discussed in depth as a part of the QUALDOCS project.

Ron Bergman
Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions

-- snip snip --