IPP Mail Archive: RE: RE: IPP> OPS - Issues/suggested resolutions to IP

RE: RE: IPP> OPS - Issues/suggested resolutions to IP

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:12:42 -0700

Mike,

I think you are correct, and I assume that Carl only used this
classification as a set of hints on how the operations are likely to be used
by the different categories of users, without suggesting that they would be
firm rules.

Carl-Uno