This version includes titles and URL references to the PDF versions of most
of the documents that will be discussed during the meeting.
Agenda Points for the IPP WG Meeting in LA December 15-16, 1999 ===============================================================
- Short introduction informing about the IETF46 meeting and on where we stand with our documents (Carl-Uno Manros)
"Presentation from IETF46 ippext BOF":
"Status of the various IPP drafts":
- Main Topics: - Set 2 and Set 3 Operations, see recent drafts (Harry Lewis and Tom Hastings)
"IPP/1.1: Set2 Operations"
"IPP/1.1: Set3 Operations"
- IPP Notifications, see recent drafts on three documented delivery methods and the Collection syntax (Tom Hastings)
"IPP/1.1: IPP Event Notification Specification"
"IPP/1.1: Notifications over SNMP"
"IPP/1.1: The 'ipp-get' Notification Delivery Method"
"IPP/1.1: The 'ipp-ntfy' Notification Delivery Method and Protocol
"IPP/1.1: Job Progress Attributes"
"IPP/1.1: attribute syntax for Collection"
"IPP/1.1: Comparison of Notification Delivery Method alternatives"
"IPP/1.1: Comparison of IPP Notification Delivery Methods" ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-notification-delivery-method-table .pdf
- Additional Topics:
- Look at questions and answers from the IPP DL and determine which ones should be documented in the IPP Implementer's Guide (Carl-Uno Manros)
Possible Input for IPP/1.1: IIG
- Further testing/bakeoff, trigger criteria, form/venue for testing (Peter Zehler)
- Short presentation on initial ideas for document/page level attributes (Bob Herriot)
Carl-Uno Manros Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation 701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231 Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org