IPP Mail Archive: IPP>PPE latest version of production print

From: Herriot, Robert (Robert.Herriot@pahv.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 17:44:08 EST

     I have downloaded the latest version of the production printing document. I
    have included a version with revisions and without them.

    Tom will download a PDF version later today. We made changes to this
    document so that its rules for supported values would be consistent with
    other IPP documents.

    The URLs are:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PPE/pwg-ipp-prod-print-set1-000207-rev.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PPE/pwg-ipp-prod-print-set1-000207.doc