IPP Mail Archive: IPP> INDP Internet Draft

IPP> INDP Internet Draft

From: Hugo Parra (HPARRA@novell.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 23:40:36 EST

    I said I'd get this document out in February ... thank heavens y2k is a leap year. I'm still working on the other document I agreed to write (i.e., the "indps://" Delivery Method Internet Draft). I should have it out later on tonight.

    I hope to generate and post text versions of the documents soon.

    -Hugo