IPP Mail Archive: IPP> ADM - where to put the "document

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 05:14:41 EST

    The minutes contain the following agreement:

    Harry raised the issue that multiple documents in a single job could
    possibly
    be received-and printed-out of order.

    This concern was originally raised by Carl Kugler. The group agreed that
    Carl
    should write a proposal for addressing this issue-
    possibly by defining an attribute that indicates "document number within a
    job."

    What document do we want to add this?

    Make a separate small I-D which would be a separate RFC?

    Tom