IPP Mail Archive: IPP> ADM - New IPP Implementations

IPP> ADM - New IPP Implementations

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 19:33:32 EST

    All,

    If you haven't checked out our IPP Implementation list for a while, you
    should take a new look.
    Several new entries have been made over the last few weeks. Gail has just
    done the latest updates.

    We have added a new column for 1.1 implementations. The first company to
    claim IPP/1.1 conformance is Axis, who just released some of their print
    servers with IPP/1.1 code. CUPS recently also released an IPP/1.1 beta
    version.
    Does anybody have an IPP client that does IPP/1.1 yet?

    If you have further products to be added to the list, or if you have
    upgraded to IPP/1.1, please let us know.
    Send a note to Gail at:

            gsonger@peerless.com

    and she will add the information to the list.

    Thanks,

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
    Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com