IPP Mail Archive: IPP> ADM - Lots of new IPP drafts in the p

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 20:26:52 EST

    All,

    Our editors have been very busy during the past week, working very hard to
    get as many as possible of our documents updated and sent to the IETF
    secretariat in time for the cut-off date for IETF47. My special thanks to
    Tom Hastings, Bob Herriot, Hugo Parra, Ira McDonald, and everybody else who
    have contributed to the new drafts.

    Here are the new drafts that will show up once they are all through the IETF
    secretariat:

    NEW OPERATIONS and the 'collection' Syntax:

    - "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): The Job and Printer Set Operations"
    version -01
    - "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): The 'collection' attribute syntax",
    version -02

    NOTIFICATIONS:

    - "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): IPP Event Notification Specification",
    version -02
    - "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): The 'ipp' Notification Polling Method",
    version -00
    - "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): The 'mailto:' Notification Delivery
    Method", version -00
    - "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): IPP Notification Delivery Protocol
    (INDP)", version -00
    - "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): The INDP Notification Delivery Method",
    version -00

    DIRECTORY:

    - "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): LDAP Schema for Printer Services",
    version -00

    ----

    Out of the drafts discussed for possible finalization in time, two didn't make it in time (there are only so many hours we can make Tom work without sleep):

    - IPP/1.1 Implementer's Guide update (we will do this after IETF47) - IPP Notification Requirements (really not much new to put in, but the old draft is expiring)

    ----

    Again, my sincere thanks to our heroic editors.

    Carl-Uno