IPP Mail Archive: IPP> ADM - IPP Meeting in IETF47 now on Tu

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 15:56:09 EST

    Hi,

    For those of you planning to attend IETF47 in Adelaide, please note that the
    IETF secretariat has responded positively to our plea to move the IPP WG
    meeting to earlier in the week. We will now meet on Tuesday afternoon rather
    than Friday. In the process, the IPP WG meeting has been shortened to 1
    hour.

    Carl-Uno