IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> ADM - IPP Phone Conference - 0003

RE: IPP> ADM - IPP Phone Conference - 000322

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 15:22:03 EST

    Hi Carl-Uno,

    Per my request in my release note late Sunday evening,
    could we please briefly discuss my significant revision
    of IPP Notifications over SNMP (PWG Job Mon MIB traps
    for devices and jobs) tomorrow?

    I'm working on presentation slides (a few) for Craig
    Whittle (Sharp) to use for this document at PWG Tokyo.
    At this time, I don't have a presenter identified for
    IETF 47 in Adelaide.

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald (consulting architect at Sharp Labs America)
      High North Inc