IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP>NOT IETF talk on notification

RE: IPP>NOT IETF talk on notification

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 15:50:32 EST

    Hi Hugo,

    We spent our entire IPP Telecon (2 1/2 hours) discussing these
    slides. Carl-Uno, Tom Hastings, Bob Herriot and I cleaned them
    up and we agee that 'acts like an IPP Printer' was inaccurate
    and confusing.

    Bob will get new copies out for review ASAP. He will also try
    to export HTML versions for better accessibility to IETF 47
    participants (in addition to the PowerPoint base slides for
    those with MS Windows tools).

    Also, Tom Hastings will build two new directories under
    'ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp' for the convenience of PWG
    Tokyo attendees:

    meeting-txt-mmddyy - IETF I-D text formatted documents
    meeting-pdf-mmddyy - PDF of original MS Word documents

    These directories will contain ONLY the latest versions of each
    current IETF or PWG working document - so meeting attendees can
    browse them easily with low-bandwidth (dial-up) connections and
    download the documents they want to view or print locally.