IPP Mail Archive: IPP> New IPP products

IPP> New IPP products

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 20:59:41 EDT

    Hi,

    In our Tokyo IPP meeting we were told that there were a number of Japanes
    products with IPP that are not yet mentioned on our IPP web page oveer IPP
    products.

    We have since got new information from JCI and Ricoh, but we would like to
    also get info from Canon, EPSON, and anybody else out there who have not yet
    told us about your products. Please include a pointer to a web site of you
    can, it does not matter if the page is only in Japanese, German or whatever.

    Send your entries to Gail Songer and she will update our list.

    Thanks,

    Carl-Uno