IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> IPP over other transports

RE: IPP> IPP over other transports

From: Satoshi Fujitani (fujitani@isp.rp.ricoh.co.jp)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 21:59:12 EDT

    Hi Henrik,

    I think I need a consideration for "i-mode" to map ipp on BlueTooth.
    As you know, "i-mode" provided by NTT DoCoMo is the famous service for
    phones to internet and e-mail in Japan. Over 5 million people use this
    service
    now and it is increasing users quickly.
    "i-mode" is yet another service to WAP/WAE.

    Satoshi FUJITANI
    RICOH Co.,LTD. Tokyo Japan
    fujitani@isp.rp.ricoh.co.jp