IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> How to prevent spam in email noti

RE: IPP> How to prevent spam in email notifications?

From: Carl-Uno Manros (carl@manros.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 17:06:39 EDT

    Paul,

    I agree with you that we can make recommendations for your case 1), but I
    think preventing case 2) in your list would severy limit the functionality
    of the notification mechanism.

    If I send a thick document from LA to a printer in Tokyo, I want to notify
    somebody in the Tokyo office who can go and pick it up there when it has
    finished printing.

    Carl-Uno