IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Ira's broken email

IPP> Ira's broken email

From: Ira Mcdonald (imcdonal@sdsp.mc.xerox.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 14:02:09 EDT

    Hi folks,

    As of Friday (28 April 2000) some overzealous Sharp system admin
    deleted the email account that they had *just* set up for my
    offsite summer work - this will get resolved, but probably not
    for another week or more - for now, if you want me to see mail
    please send a copy to my Xerox address (return of this note
    and see below).

    Nancy and I are now in Ann Arbor, Michigan and plan to reach
    home in time for me to call in to the IPP WG Telecon this
    Wednesday (10 May 2000).

    Best regards to all,

    - Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Xerox and Sharp
      High North Inc
      imcdonal@sdsp.mc.xerox.com (Ira at Xerox)
      906-494-2434 (work w/ voice mail)
      906-494-2697 (home w/ voice mail)