IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Open Mind

IPP> Open Mind

From: info@animationallsorts.com
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 05:51:57 EDT

    I have discovered your webside on the Internet and find it
    really interesting.I do believe that you or your clients may
    benefit from the information we are offering.

    There are a lot of people trying to get rich quick, without
    any interest in another human being whatsoever. Well, I
    doubt that they will succeed. There is a law in success like
    there is a law in physics.

    You may not believe in gravity or not know about it, but it still works.

    The Law of Success says:
    If you help enough people to get what they want,
    You will get what You want.

    Therefore, if you think, that you may gain and discover a benefit
    for yourself, click on:

    http://www.animationallsorts.com/00-Main-Journey.htm

    or you can have a look at our Newsletter to find out if you can
    benefit from it:

    http://www.animationallsorts.com/NEWSLETER/April-00/NLetter-index.htm

    Don't hesitate to forward a copy of this newsletter to friends
    and associates, but please ask for permission before reproducing
    the content in any form -- we would like to know who you are.

    Pavel Kyral
    Director

    Animation Allsorts - Open Mind
    105/3 Bruce Street, Crows Nest, NSW, 2065, Australia
    Phone: 612 9955 7990 | Fax: 612 9955 0076
    Copyright © 1990-2000 All Rights Reserved

    If you think, that you will not benefit from this corespondence, send

    an email to:

    remove@animationallsorts.com Subject:Remove gravity