IPP Mail Archive: ADM - IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-mode

ADM - IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-model-v11-07.txt

From: Carl-Uno Manros (carl@manros.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 10:26:31 EDT

    Hi,

    In case you are wondering why you see a new revised version of the IPP/1.1
    Model document, the explanation is that the IPP drafts have now got to the
    top of the line in the Application Area Director's queue. He has given us
    some editorial comments on both the Model and Protocol documents. The
    version below is the fixed up version for the Model, we are still
    negotiating some rewording changes for the Protocol document, which we hope
    to have out shortly as well. So, things are eventually moving ahead in the
    IESG. None of the rewording changes will effect implementations already made
    for IPP/1.1.

    Carl-Uno