IPP Mail Archive: IPP> WIMMEX welcomes you

IPP> WIMMEX welcomes you

From: WIMMEX A (info@wimmex.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 13:20:24 EDT

    Dear colleagues and friends,

    we are glad to present you today our new worldwide service for companies
    of the internet, multimedia and telecommunication sectors. It would be great
    if you would join our network and support this project.
    WIMMEX investigates, monitors and analyses market developments in the
    multimedia, internet and telecommunication sectors. In a rapidly changing
    market, WIMMEX can recognize market trends and issue recommendations.
    WIMMEX partners have access to numerous free services for their
    day-to-day business:

       - WIMMEX quarterly: a benchmark analysis to compare your company with your
         competition;
       - one quarterly search in the highly specialized WIMMEX search engine;
       - a permanently updated collection of macro and microeconomic market data;
       - WIMMEX knowledge management analysis for your company;
       - our WIMMEX tested worldwide job databases for the internet, multimedia and
       - telecommunication sectors for rapid and reliable recruitment of qualified staff.

    Take a moment to acquaint yourself with our free services for companies in
    the internet, multimedia and telecommunication sectors and visit our homepage:

                          http://www.wimmex.com

    Those companies which take part in our quarterly surveys (which will take no more than
    5 minutes of their time) will get access to numerous additional free services their your
    day-to-day business. All company data collected in our surveys are subject to the strict
    German data protection laws and are not passed on to third parties. WIMMEX analyses
    data solely for macroeconomic investigations and sector reports.

    Sincerely
    Dr. Jochen Reuter
    Chief Executive Officer
    WIMMEX AG